– Empowers partner merchants with industry-leading payments operations efficiencies
BENGALURU, India, Aug. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
- Innoviti Payment Solutions, India’s largest provider of payment solutions to offline enterprise merchants today shared that its recently implemented Manthan process has yielded monumental results to both Innoviti as well as its merchant partners, in record time. As an outcome of this, Innoviti has successfully achieved 100% terminal uptime at its esteemed partner, Indraprastha Apollo.
- Manthan, which is now at the epicenter of the company’s operations strategy leverages distinctive capabilities and processes to improve payment operations efficiencies and effectiveness on Innoviti terminals deployed at Indraprastha Apollo.
- With 15 nodal warehouses across the country, support via toll-free line, email & WhatsApp, automated ticketing systems, centralized incident resolution & technical resolution teams, a pan-India field force of Store Relationship Officers; Manthan is institutionalized at the core of Innoviti’s operations to ensure all Innoviti terminals at our partner merchant outlets remain operational with zero-downtime at any given point of time.
- With Manthan, cashiers can log in tickets for issues using Business WhatsApp number/ email/ toll-free phone number and instantly receive a service ticket with turnaround times (TAT). The ticket gets auto-allocated to the store relationship officer (SRO) located closest to the store via WhatsApp, thereby saving valuable merchant time. The SRO, enabled with inventory (accessories & terminals) immediately visits the store and resolves the issue within the stipulated TAT. For hardware issues, he replaces the terminal during the same visit.
- Manthan mandates that after terminal with an issue starts transacting, a complete health-check of every other Innoviti terminal present in the merchant’s premises is done by the visiting SRO. Only after this check, the parent ticket gets automatically closed by the system.
- A testament to this obsessive focus on ensuring transaction success reliability is the SOC3 seal of excellence that Innoviti received from an independent third-party CPA firm (Ernst & Young Associates LLP) as per AICPA’s SSAE 18 standards after a thorough evaluation of transaction speed, reliability, privacy, security, confidentiality, availability, and processing of transactions on Innoviti’s terminals. Innoviti is India’s only payments SaaS company to be award the SOC3 seal of excellence.
- Innoviti uses payment technology in unconventional ways to turn payment transactions into customer acquisition and retention tools for merchants, banks, and brands, by bringing them on to a common platform, and helping them deliver unique customer experiences, such as this one. Each business gets access to 3X loyal consumers at 1/3rd the cost, accelerating sales with unmatched efficiencies.
- Innoviti had raised a Series C in 2020 to further its differentiated strategy of servicing the retail market through category and segment-specific products.
“At Innoviti, we believe in putting our merchant partners at the center of everything we do. Manthan, designed in-line with our customer-centric ethos helps us set realistic customer expectations, and systematically exceed them while adding tremendous value to them at every opportune moment,” said Mr. Hemant Taware, Chief Business Officer, Merchant Ecosystem Development, Innoviti. “Initiatives such as this have helped us achieve industry-leading reliability metrics on our payment terminals – something widely recognized as best-in-class, which we are extremely proud of,” he added.
About Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India. https://www.innoviti.com
Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is India’s largest provider of payment solutions to Enterprise merchants with a 76% market share of all payments happening in this segment. It has been a pioneer in using technology to help businesses extract better value from retail transactions than anyone else. The company processes over 10B$ of merchant payments from over 1000+ cities with a volume throughput per installation that is 2X of the country’s average. Bessemer Venture Partners, USA, FMO, Netherlands, and Catamaran Ventures, India are investors in the company. The company has several patents filed for with two awarded. Innoviti is the winner of Mastercard’s Innovation Wizards Award, Reliance’s Most Promising Growth Consumer Finance Award and Deloitte Fastest Growing Companies in Asia award in 2020. Innoviti is the only Indian payments SaaS company to be awarded the coveted SOC3 seal of excellence for adherence to principles of trust in privacy, security, confidentiality, availability, and processing of transactions.
Sarath Chandra Nerella
Associate Vice President – Marketing Communications,
Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.